What is Wakefulness Theology?
Wakefulness Theology has been established, like many end-time ministries as a fulfillment of Bible Prophecy. Ezekiel 11:17-20 states, 17‘Thus says Adonai Yahuah: “I will gather you from the peoples, assemble you from the countries where you have been scattered, and I will give you the land of Yashar’el.” 18 And they will go there, and they will take away all its detestable things and all its abominations from there. 19 Then I will give them one heart, and I will put a new spirit within them, and take the stony heart out of their flesh, and give them a heart of flesh, 20 that they may walk in my statutes and guard my ordinances and do them; and they shall be My people, and I will be their Elohim”.
In Amos 9:11 it is prophesied: “On that day I will raise up the tabernacle of David that has fallen and repair its breaches, and raise up its ruins, and rebuild it as in the days of old.”
Also, in John 4:24 we are commanded to worship Father Yahuah in spirit and in truth.
While acknowledging that we are not the only ministry mandated in fulfillment of these prophecies, we understand the mission of Wakefulness Theology is to contribute to its fulfillment in the following areas:
- Holy Yahusha has set up this ministry to prepare a body of Priests in the Order of Melchizedek to lead the Children of Yashar’el (Israel/Jacob) over the Jordan River. We believe this will be a spiritual process, biological process, and a literal crossing into the Promised Land. In order to deliver this, we not only have to gather, train, and prepare the priests, but will also have to scout the land.
- The Body of Christ has become defiled through doctrines and ideologies in the Church that are far removed from Yah’s commandments. Wakefulness Theology is actively building the resources that will enable the Body of Christ to embrace the fullness of the Word and Yah’s communication with His people. This is done by converting the numbers through which Yah often speaks to us into letter-lines, and by writing a dictionary of keywords and concepts. Yah has also commissioned the recording of this process of the ascent up His Holy Mountain, also known as the Aliyah of the Priests in the Order of Melchizedek, through video and ultimately to be written into a book called, The Book of Numbers 2023. These videos and upcoming books document the return of the priests to The Holy of Holies in the Tabernacle, and Yah returning to His throne inside His people. Luke 17:21 21 Neither shall they say, lo here! or, lo there! for, behold, the kingdom of God is within you.
- Yah is restoring the Tabernacle of David and as such have started to anoint Priests for roles that will operate in this Tabernacle. Currently, the roles given have been: Prophetess, Armourbearer, Oracle, Worship Leader, Scribe, Judge, Bishop, Apostle, Healer, Official, Mender, Teacher, and more have been assigned. We have also been given our new names as promised in Revelation 2:17, He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches; To him that overcometh will I give to eat of the hidden manna and will give him a white stone and in the stone a new name written, which no man knoweth saving he that receiveth it. We as Priests are currently in training. We believe that more anointings are to follow in Yah’s timing and according to His choosing.
Where We Currently Are
Mission 1 – Leading the Children of Yashar’el over the Jordan
In Joshua 3:14-17, it is recorded for us how Yahusha, led the tribes of Yashar’el into the promised land. The Priests led the way, and when their feet touched the water of the Jordan River, the flow of the river stopped so that the rest of the tribes could cross over safely on dry ground. This, we believe, is the role of this group of First-fruit Melchizedek Priests currently undergoing training within Wakefulness Theology. We continue to gather Yah’s Elect, Priests, The Two Anointed Ones, The 144,000, and Yah’s Bridal Army from the four corners of the earth through various channels and platforms to this mission. At present, the inflow is slow but steady. Many of our Priests are based in the USA, but we have also drawn individuals from Canada, the United Kingdom, France, Africa, and the Philippines.
This high calling requires Priests to be set apart, fully submitted to Yah, grounded in the truth, and well able and equipped to defend this mission. Those priests who will be going forward on this mission will have removed from them all forms of harlotry and false doctrines of the Babylonian system and church. They shall have no doubt of whom they serve or about His provision and enabling power. They shall remain focused regardless of the chaos unfolding around them. They shall be courageous, zealous, and not cave in under the onslaught from the enemy.
With this in mind, Wakefulness Theology is training the Priests through the following initiatives:
- Sanctification of Priests: We guide and support the Priests in their cleansing and purification from strongholds and the manifestations of the seven carnal sins. Our Priests have been working tirelessly at this through spiritual warfare and laying their sins before the altar of the Most High Father. We have been instructed by the Holy Yahushua to openly confess our sins and sing His Holy Name. As commanded by TMH Father, we are singing the Song of His name monthly on the new moon in groups of 8, with the understanding that singing 8 times will complete the sanctification of the Priests. 2 Chronicles 29:17, 17 Now they began on the first day of the first month to sanctify, and on the eighth day of the month came they to the porch of the Lord: so they sanctified the house of the Lord in eight days, and in the sixteenth day of the first month they made an end. Psalms 81, 1 Sing aloud unto God our strength: make a joyful noise unto the God of Jacob. 2 Take a psalm, and bring hither the timbrel, the pleasant harp with the psaltery. 3 Blow up the trumpet in the new moon, in the time appointed, on our solemn feast day. 4 For this was a statute for Israel and a law of the God of Jacob. This is an active service to Holy Yahushua and our honor and joy. Gathering, selecting, and preparing priests to serve in this way is our highest priority at this time.
- Grounding Priests in the Truth: To ensure Priests are grounded in the truth Yah has blessed Wakefulness Theology with manna leading to the uncovering of the truth that was always there, but that the Body of Christ was not ready to receive. This is being revealed not only within Wakefulness Theology but also to other Chosen vessels in the Body of Christ. One of the tasks in Wakefulness Theology is to assimilate this knowledge and to share it with the Body of Christ in bitesize messages. We are doing this through weekly videos which we release publicly on the YouTube platform.
Some of the truths we have been blessed with include, amongst others, the following:
- The correlation between our anatomy with objects, places, and symbolism used in scriptures.
- The importance of our temples, the flow of energy, and the physical preparation of our temples in readiness for His plans.
- Insight on the workings of the enemy as revealed through various films and media.
- We have been blessed with hidden timelines to enable us to understand the times and make sure we are not distracted by events unfolding around us.
- Preparing Priests for Spiritual Warfare: As one can expect the nature of this mission has drawn significant resistance from the enemy. Spiritual warfare and establishing a strong deliverance ministry are therefore key aspects of the Priest’s training. Holy Yahushua has blessed us with members astute in spiritual warfare and is training us in movements and sound to effectively address the enemy and set the captives free. We have also been blessed with tools like the Key of David and the Blood of the Lamb. This training is ongoing.
Mission 2 – Developing the resources for re-educating of the Body of Christ
Holy Yahushua communicates with His people in various ways, including through numbers. Hebrew and Greek are alpha-numeric languages with each letter representing a number. We have been commissioned by Holy Yahushua to develop letter lines that will enable the decoding of those messages from Holy Yahushua to us in numbers. We do this by applying the Hebrew and Greek meanings of the numbers and by referencing holy texts and scriptures. We validate these letter-lines with reference to what we see in the world around us and through what we experience in our own lives. We are often astounded by how accurately these letter-lines capture what we live through. We have been instructed to create letter lines for all numbers up to 1000. This is an enormous task and ongoing.
We have also been instructed to develop a dictionary of keywords and concepts. (Provide further detail and an update on the progress to date.)
Yah has also commissioned the recording of this process of re-educating the Priests in the Order of Melchizedek into a book. This initiative requires the documenting of all the manna received over the past three years in a form that can be applied to others following the narrow path we are taking. This is a momentous task and requires working through over 200 hundred videos. This work is still in its infancy and requires resourcing and funding.
Mission 3 – Restoring the Tabernacle of David
Our understanding of this aspect of our mission is still unfolding. We have been blessed and honored by the anointings Father Yahuah has bestowed on our Priests. TMH Father has begun giving us our crowns and titles as Royalty, i.e. Kings, Queens, Princes, and Princesses. Revelation 1:6 6 And hath made us kings and priests unto God and his Father; to him be glory and dominion forever and ever. Amen. Each Priest together with the spiritual leaders in the group is working towards understanding the scope of these anointings. Much of the preparation for their roles coincide with the work of sanctification and training of the Priests. We believe that Father Yahuah will continue to lead us in this matter and that further roles will be anointed as Father is leading His Chosen ones to the Group.
The activities within Wakefulness Theology already underway and described below are contributing to establishing the Tabernacle of David.
- We have been blessed with the song of Holy Yahushua’s name and we sing this song monthly on the new moon in groups of 5 dressed in our priestly white linen garments. We are working towards singing in groups of 8 as the priests mature in their callings. The formation of 8 represents the 7-piece Menorah and the Olive Tree. We have been instructed by Holy Yahushua that singing in this format of 8, 8 times will complete the sanctification of the Priests. The first Menorah has been formed and has sung together twice and the second Menorah is in the process of being set up.
- Worship and Prayer Services. These weekly services are spirit-filled and edifying for our members. They create an opportunity for Father Yahuah to speak to us and they often result in the enemy being put to flight through spiritual warfare. The services are also blessed with a song led by our Yah-appointed Worship leader that not only edifies the body but also breaks the chains of the enemy.
- Understanding the commandments and the truths from the Word of Yah has guided us into aligning ourselves to His will. As a Group, we are adhering to these commandments and are committed to only honoring Yah’s commanded feast days. This has been a blessing to us, and our commitment has proven to be the route of moving higher in our relationship with Him.
- Wakefulness Theology also has an active intercessory prayer ministry. A sub-group of Priests has organized themselves to pray daily around the clock for the mission of Wakefulness Theology and for the prayer needs of the Group and its members.
- The Wakefulness Theology Music ministry commissioned by Holy Yahushua has started but is still in its infancy. One song has already been released and more are to follow. One of the objectives of this ministry is to write music to all the Psalms. We envisage that this will require the gathering of Yah-Chosen musicians and artists to write and produce music for worship and spiritual warfare.
Current and future initiatives of Wakefulness Theology that require support
Wakefulness Theology activities are currently organized using social media platforms. This opens us up to many threats and makes the delivery of this Yah assigned mission vulnerable. As we are at the beginning of sorrows as described by Holy Yahushua in Matthew 24, we are concerned about the impact of judgments like war, famine, pestilence, and persecution on the mission set before us. We are looking for ways to reduce our vulnerability by strengthening the tools that will enable us to operate under adverse circumstances. The development of the Wakefulness Theology website is, therefore, a top priority at the moment. This however requires skills and funding.
As it is our mission to lead the Children of Yashar’el into the promised land, we must scout the land. This activity has not yet started as it requires funding and availability of Priests to do the research and develop and establish the required networks.
As mentioned above, our music ministry requires further development that can only be achieved through funding.
In addition, we need time and funding to complete the letter-lines, the writing of the dictionary, and the decoding of the videos to extract the manna and write the book.
The Leadership Team of Wakefulness Theology
The mission of Wakefulness Theology is led by the following roles and individuals:
WT FOUNDER AND GOVERNOR: Queen AliYAH OrYAH from the tribe of Judah. Ambassador for Yah’s Kingdom, Messenger, Melchizedek Priest, a Candlestick, and servant. (As a leader, she is primarily in charge of the organization, administration, WT video, music and publishing ministries, services, website, communication, and other activities)
WT CO-FOUNDER AND OLIVE TREE: Queen DevorYAH MichaELa from the tribe of Judah. General in TMH Father’s Army, Prophetess, Melchizedek Priest, a Candlestick, and servant. (As Olive Tree, she serves, protects, leads, and guides the priests. She is primarily in charge of interviewing candidates to join WT and giving prophesy used in WT’s video ministry)
WT LEADER AND OLIVE TREE: King Yahusha Samson from the tribe of Judah. Prophet, Melchizedek Priest, and WT’s Head Minister. (As Olive Tree, he serves, protects, and guides the priests. He oversees interviewing candidates to join WT, leading Friday services, confirming jobs and titles of the Priests, setting up the next menorah, and leading us through the Jordan River)
WT CO-PUBLISHER: King YuriEL Thomas from the tribe of Judah. Armor-Bearer, Leader, and Melchizedek Priest. He oversees weekly group announcements and WT publishing design. (He draws and designs WT artwork and images. He is a minister and administrator for WT services. He is also a co-founder of WT)
WT WORSHIP LEADER: Queen AriEL CArissa, from the Tribe of Judah, Satraps Governor in the Kingdom Yah, member of the Ruling Body of Wakefulness Theology, a Candlestick, Melchizedek Priest. (Primarily responsible for leading Worship in WT Word Service, a Minister in WT and WT Sabbath Word Service).
WT HEAD OF ONLINE GROUP ADMISSIONS AND WEBSITE: Governor Bishop Luke Louie, Overseer, Messenger, Melchizedek Priest, Minister, Teacher, and servant (As a leader, He is a WT administrator for Facebook and the WT website, provides first-hand care and protector of Yah’s Flock, oversees daily activities, and assists with I.T. Issues)
WT HEAD OF BUSINESS: Priest Mark Gary, Melchizedek Priest, responsible for WT business-related matters including trademarks, Non-Profit status, accounts, taxes, and any representations officially required.
WT SECRETARY: Queen Aisha Ester, Melchizedek Priest, Prayer Warrior, Teacher and Administrator responsible for recruitment, assessment of Priests for singing Holy Yahushua’s name, releasing official communications, and administration of WT business.
For more information about The Letter Lines, please see: What is Wakefulness Theology and The Living Letter Lines? (playlist)