The definition of Spiritual Food or Nutrition is : https://bible.knowing-jesus.com/topics/Spiritual-Food
So how do we feed ourselves on the Word of God and allow that to happen? Always let Ruach Ha Kodesh teach you and guide you…
- Receive the Word with your ears. Commit yourself to go to listen to Yah’s Word being spoken.
- Read the Word with your eyes. Having a Bible in your house is not going to bless your life. You have to have the Bible in your heart, cover to cover.
- Research the Word with your life experience, hands, and mouth. When studying the Word of Yah, keep a pencil in your hand. Write down what God teaches. Talk about what you’re discovering with other believers in a small-group environment.
- Reflect on the Word with your heart, mind, and soul. Think about and chew on Yah’s Word. Live His Word! Find His Word living and alive in the material world.
- Remember the Word with your heart. You’ll rarely have a Bible with you when you need it. Commit God’s Word to memory and share it with others as much as possible.